Phil Letizia

Friday, August 29, 2008

Routine

I've tried to make a few changes in my daily routine. Since I moved last week I thought it was the perfect time to implement some things. I read a recent blog which said that change usually comes through failure, which I agree with. We've all had to stare ourselves in the mirror at times confronting those parts of us we know need to go away and hide somewhere. These are small in nature but like so many changes, I hope they will lead to others.

So here's a sample of the new weekday morning routine, that's got my life all turned upside down.

For at least one week, each morning I've got up at 6 am, ran with the guys, gone to get coffee, made breakfast, and spent a couple hours writing each morning before heading into the office at the church. It's been one week, but so far so good. I'm not getting enough sleep, still going to bed really late, but that's never going to change.

I'm a big believer in change. Change leads to other changes. So, even if it's small, there may be something big following right behind.

1 Comments:

  • What are you writing in the mornings? School work?

    I wish I had time to write; with two little ones, it's almost impossible to get the time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home